Sunday, January 30, 2011

Valentines






So I need to get some Valentine's shots for Living Pittsburgh's website (www.livingpittsburgh.com). So far I got some shots of heart candies (posted above), but I still need to shoot some pictures of couples holding hands or longingly looking into eachother's eyes, romantic stuff like that! I need to get these real soon, so if anyone is interested and wants to be features on Living Pittsburgh's main page let me know! For those not wanting to be in the spotlight and viewed by the greater Pittsburgh population, the holding hands picture probably won't show your face, just your hands and the background.

I'm also doing a Bikini Snow photoshoot in a couple weeks. Something different and a nice portfolio builder to generate some interest and potentially paying clients! Stay tuned for more details and pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment